Once you place your ad (and submit payment where applicable), it will appear on Adverts.ie within a matter of minutes.
You can view all your active and inactive ads in your profile.
If you are browsing the site and cannot see your ad:
- It may be advertised in the wrong category. Find the ad in your profile, go to ‘edit ad’ and click ‘edit category’ to submit a request to have the category changed.
- It may have been pushed to the bottom of the listing. Bump your ad by clicking on the bump button.
If one of your ads is missing from your profile:
- Your advert may have been a duplicate. Multiple listings for one item are against our rules and will be removed.
- Your advertised item may be in breach of our rules. Check our list of forbidden items.
- Your account may have been suspended.
- Your advert may be pending manual check.
If an advert has been removed from the site, we will send you an email notification to explain why your advert was removed.