All ads on Adverts.ie are displayed in chronological order. This means that your ad will show at the top of your selected category, for your ad type, when you post it. It will then slowly move down the listings as other ads are being placed.
On some occasions, you may find that some items take longer to sell, or you may have overpriced your ad. But by the time you drop the price, the ad is a long way down the list. Bumping your ad will bring it back up the listings.
All Ads receive a free bump once every 30 days.
We also offer 2 different types of paid bumps:
Priority Bump – Costs €3. This bumps your advert to the top of the priority listings and will keep your ad in the priority listings, above the basic ads, for 3 days.
Premium Bump – Costs €5. This bumps your advert to the top of the premium listings and will keep it in the premium listings, above all priority or basic ads, for 7 days. A premium badge will also appear on your ad.
If you buy a bump, success fees will no longer apply to your ad. The price of the bump will be the only charge you will incur for that advert.
*Please note – bumps are category related only and do not apply for ‘free text searches’
How do I bump my ad?
- Login, go to your active ads and select the advert you wish to bump.
- Click on the green ‘bump this ad’ button.
- A pop up window will display the different options available to you.
- Select between a free (if applicable), priority or a premium bump.
- Pay using your debit card, credit card or Paypal.