Shops sell using a 'Buy Now' button, which allows you to buy an item right away without having to contact the seller.
You should not place offers on shop ads, only ask a question or buy instantly through the 'Buy Now' button.
How do I use the 'Buy Now' button?
- If you don’t need to ask the shop a question, just click 'Buy Now'.
- Select the quantity of the item you want.
- Select your shipping location and enter your address. Once saved, you can remove this address or enter a new one. Your address will automatically be saved on your account for your next purchase. Some shops also allow collection.
- Once complete, click ‘Pay with PayPal’ to pay via credit card or a PayPal account and complete your order. Some shops allow alternative payment options like cash on collection, credit card details over the phone, etc - this is why the ‘Pay by Cash’ button may appear in the check out area.
- When the ‘Pay by Cash’ button is selected, the message below appears for you to complete your order.